Area of Focus
Program for Education in Global and Population Health
Source:CUIMC NewsroomOctober 22, 2020
Dr. Ernst Garçon works with The American College of Radiology Foundation and The American Society of Radiologic Technologists to improve radiology education and services in his homeland, Haiti.
Source:Daily MaverickSeptember 7, 2020
With Covid-19 vaccines in development, the ongoing conversation on “equal access” has experts concerned about whether Africa will again be last in line for life-saving Covid-19 vaccines.
Source:The AtlanticAugust 26, 2020
The FDA’s emergency authorization of plasma treatments for COVID-19 prioritizes politics over science.
Source:The New York TimesAugust 28, 2020
Without the support of social platforms, our efforts to stamp out viral misinformation feel futile.
Source:Daily MaverickAugust 30, 2020
African countries must prepare their health systems for access and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines to its citizens.
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 to Thursday, February 11, 20219:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 2, 20208:45 AM to 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, December 2, 202010:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Thursday, December 3, 20206:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 8, 202012:00 PM to 1:30 PM